We got you covered whatever your time zone is.
The sixth and final episode of 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' hits Disney Plus on June 22. Here is the time of release in different time zones:
- 12 a.m. Pacific Time (PST)
- 1 a.m. Mountain Time (MST)
- 2 a.m. Central Time (CST)
- 3 a.m. Eastern Time (EST)
- 8 a.m. British Summer Time (BST)
- 12:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time (IST)
- 5 p.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
According to fans' observations, the final episode of 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' might drop around 10-15 minutes earlier, so you might want to open that tab in advance.
Still, some 'Star Wars' fans are already bracing for a sleepless night due to the timing: for example, those living in Los Angeles should definitely get some coffee if they don't want to miss the "rematch of the century" between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader. Those in India and Australia, on the contrary, will have plenty of time to both enjoy the finale, discuss it with friends and maintain a healthy sleeping schedule.
The finale premieres exclusively on Disney Plus, so the platform is the only place where you can watch the episode legally.