Yellowstone Is Trash: Watch This 100%-Rated Western Instead

Yellowstone Is Trash: Watch This 100%-Rated Western Instead
Image credit: Paramount+

If you are tired from never-ending Costner nonsense…

Taylor Sheridan turned his western Yellowstone into a hit, making the fans of the genre obsessed over every little detail of the series and hating almost every character the universe of the show has.

The popularity of the series even made two spinoffs happen, that's how thirsty the audience was for more stories. However, as these stories went on, people started questioning the quality of the show and even pointing out that there was no reason to make the series so long.

Now, while the most dedicated fans are still waiting for the second part of season 5 (which will be the last for the series, phew), we think it's the right time to check out another western that has even higher ratings.

Joe Pickett has a 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes, and judging by how viewers are describing the series on social media, it is a must-see for fans of all things western.

Yellowstone Is Trash: Watch This 100%-Rated Western Instead - image 1

The series tells the story of Pickett and his family (so it already has 80% of Yellowstone’s appeal). He is a Wyoming-based game warden who lives with his loved ones in the small town of Saddlestring and the surrounding wilderness of Yellowstone National Park (huh, here comes the other 20%!).

He is determined to do the right thing in every situation his life puts him. But sometimes it’s just too hard…

The neo-western crime drama features Michael Dorman playing the main character, and frankly, the viewers couldn’t get enough of him. That’s how perfect he was for the role.

“I recently finished watching the first season. I only watched it because I'm a big fan of Michael Dorman. He's a very likable actor. I thought the acting was pretty great,” Redditor safe-word said.

Unfortunately, despite the love it received from viewers and the high ratings, the show was canceled after season 2. But it seems that there are no major cliffhangers left to drive you crazy, so it’s right to give the 100%-rated show a chance.

You can stream Joe Pickett on Paramount Plus.